Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A note from Kristina

So today, Husband and I were watching Martha Stewart. Neither of us are huge fans, but occasionally I can gleam something useful. No doubt others get more use out of her tips, but some things I just don't have the time or funds for...

Anyway, a little sneak peak about the next show came on and announced that the topic will be blogs. I'm a bit interested for obvious reasons. Husband, however, was not so amused.

"I hate blogs," he said.

I looked at him.

"What?" he asked.

I continued to look at him.

"What?...Oh."

"I'll have you know I have eight followers," I announced proudly, like I just received the Nobel Prize in literature.

What's even better is as of this post, I don't have eight. Somewhere in the last few days, I gained two. Now I have TEN! I couldn't be happier. Unless, of course, I had twenty.

So, let me just say thank you, thank you, thank you to those who have clicked the follower button. It only encourages me to write more.

2 comments:

Monica said...

You go, Kristi! 11 followers now!!

Kristina said...

Yes, it has been rumored that I do, in fact, rock.