Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cartoon Mirroring

Cartoon Mirroring: verb. To imitate a cartoon.

For those of you who don't know, PBS has a Curious George cartoon that is very cute and educational. However, I really wish they would leave some things out of it. For instance, there was an episode where George was using two toy cars as roller skates, which of course looked like a lot of fun. So much fun that Monkey Son #1 decided to try it. Fortunately, I saw what he was doing before he got hurt or broke anything. The toy cars he was using weren't even the same size, and one of them doesn't roll very well.

I guess, deep down, I can't blame him. When I was a child, I wondered if you really could slip on a banana peel like I saw in cartoons. So I tried it. It turns out that it does really work, or at least it does on a hard floor. Ouch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
張惠妹a-mei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.