Sunday, August 31, 2008

Guest Entry: Poo-Poo Padoo

Poo-Poo Padoo: noun. Any sort of catastrophe involving poop.

Toni, a mommy friend of mine, sent this in:

"I was talking to my SIL [sister-in-law] on the phone and she thought her dog was dying (so it was a pretty serious conversation-dog was ok though :) and cooking spagetti. Jacob (3) runs in covered in poo... As I follow the "trail" back to the toilet, the bathroom was covered in about a 3 ft radius of the toilet.... Oh and the baby was crying too, lol. Poo explosions are never fun, but accompanied by all the other events, this one was memory worthy, lol!"

When Monkey Son #1 was about 18 months or so, a poo-poo padoo ended with me getting rid of our diaper pail. He was playing in his room, and when I went to check on him, he had managed to pull a poopy diaper out of the diaper pail and smear poop everywhere. I think from then on, poopy diapers went into a plastic bag and into the regular trash.

Now that we have Monkey Son #2 and use cloth diapers, we have another diaper pail, but it is kept in the bathroom, instead of their room.

No comments: