Cyber Tag: noun. An internet game of tag that causes those who have been tagged to do something. Not to be confused with chain mail.
So Jessica over at Banana Peel tagged me. From what I understand, I must now share 6 things about myself that no one else from my blog community knows.
1. My younger sister and I can have heated debates and not be angry with each other ten minutes later.
2. When I was 3 or 4 years old, I had a nightmare that my mother stabbed my younger sister. It was so vivid that I remember it to this day.
3. I have a scar on my right knee from when I was a child. I wanted to see if you could sit down and ride a scooter like you could on a skateboard. Turns out you can't.
4. It's been my dream for a very long time to be a professional writer, but before that I wanted to be an archaeologist. That ended when my high school guidance counselor told me that was a bad idea because I would not be able to afford the schools that offered archeology.
5. The area around my sink is rarely clean, but I am working on that. Really, I am.
6. In our house, Husband does the cooking. He is really good at it and I can't stand raw meat.
I will now tag:
Erika at Rocky Mountain High
Toni at Utahdesertrunner's Weblog
Noella at A Prince and Princess