Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Little Bloggie Award


Natasha over at This 'N That gave me this cute little blog award. Thanks, Natasha! This award is apparently for people who blog honestly from the heart. (The quote from This 'N That was“for bloggers who put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.") I think I'm supposed to write 7 random things about myself, so here ya go.

1. I don't have it together nearly as much as people who have never been to my house think I do.
2. I can wiggle my nose and ears. Strange, but true.
3. My mother once asked me why I can't speak correctly but can write just fine. (She didn't like statements such as "And he was like, 'No way,' and I was like, 'yes, way.'")
4. Once upon a time I wanted to be an archaeologist.
5. My eyes are gray.
6. For some reason, I love, love, love natural history museums.
7. I'm bad at cooking, but OK at baking.

Not real sure who else would be interested in a blog award, as some are strictly anti-award and some are staunchly pro. I'm supposed to come up with 7, but just one comes to mind. Here's to you, Jess, over at Banana Peel!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

You deserve it! ;-)