Monday, October 10, 2011

Traaaaansformers!

Robots in disguise!

If you are around my age, you probably now have the theme running through your head. If not, sorry. But anyway, I think we are all at least aware of Transforms now, yes? If not, go visit wikipedia for a minute. It's not important that you know much about them, only that they are giant battling robots that can transform into objects like vehicles and such. OK, you don't have to visit wikipedia. I just told you what they are.

Anyway, we've had crazy weather here over the past few days. Powerlines are down all over the place. Trees are down, there are branches everywhere, and we were a little shocked to see the sun.

During all this nonsense, there was suddenly a very, very loud BOOM!

"What was that?" I asked Husband.

"Sounds like a transformer," he replied. Of course he meant transformer as in electrical equipment, not the giant robots.

"Transformer?" said Little Viking.

Do you see where this is going?

"A Transformer battling?" he asked in that adorable little voice.

"No, not that kind of transformer, honey," I said. "A different kind."

"Oh," he said. "So it was like Iron Man?"

What's really sad is after being immersed in all this boyness, I know exactly why his mind jumped to Iron Man when I said a different kind of transformer. *Sigh*

No comments: