Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Poo-Poo Padoo part II

Poo-Poo Padoo: noun. Any sort of catastrophe involving poop.

For part one, click here.

Ah, the joys of potty training. Monkey Son #2 has started showing signs of readiness, particularly an awareness of when he has messed or wet his diaper.

One way I'm trying to potty train him is to let him run around diaperless. It hasn't worked so far, but I'm still hopeful.

Anyway, during one of these diaper-free times, Husband was sitting on the couch and I went back to the bedroom for a minute. I came back out and went about my business, but then I stopped.

"Something smells like poopy," I said. I looked down at Monkey Son #2, thinking that maybe he had been passing gas. And then I saw the big brown pile of yuckiness.

At least I didn't find it by stepping in it this time. Eww.

2 comments:

Monica said...

haha! Yep, that happened to me last week. Unfortunately, she had stepped in hers (on the carpet). YUCK! Major carpet scrubbing ensued.

Rebecka Jeffs said...

oh no! DS has a poo phobia so poop accidents were never a problem, we got lucky there, not quite sure about DD though